Extract from Annex II of Reg. EC 1169/2011
Note from the Ministry of Health No. 3674 of 06/02/2015.
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, sly,
kamut or their hybridized strains and derived products, except:
(a) Wheat-based syrups, including dyxsis (1):
(b) Wheat-based dextrin malt (1):
(c) Barley-based glucose syrups:
(d) Cereals used in the manufacture of spirit distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Fish and fish products.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soybeans and soy products.
- Milk and milk products (including lactose).
- Nuts, i.e. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, aca down nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios,
macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts and their products.
- Celery and celery products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
- Lupins and products based on lupins.
- Molluscs and shellfish products.
Some of our products, either originally or in the process, may have been slaughtered
temperature of -40° for an optimal state of conservation.